Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Information
Homeowners insurance, also called home insurance, can help protect your investment by providing repairs or replacements for damaged property from a covered loss. It can also help you pay for costs associated with personal liability claims (e.g., medical bills, legal fees) if you’re accused of causing third-party property damage or bodily harm.
We’re here to help you find the best homeowners insurance coverage for your needs. Contact Sam Buentello Insurance Agency Inc. in Cedar Park, Texas, to learn more.
Types of Homeowners Insurance
There are numerous types of homeowners insurance your insurance company may offer. The following are some common types of home insurance for you to consider:
- HO-1 can provide dwelling coverage and coverage for detached structures on your property from named perils.
- HO-2 can provide dwelling coverage, other structures coverage and coverage for your personal possessions from named perils.
- HO-3 can cover your home’s structure, detached structures and your personal belongings from “open” perils. Personal liability claims and additional living expenses are typically covered by this policy.
- HO-4 can cover damage to personal belongings at a rental property and provide personal liability coverage and additional living expenses.
- HO-5 is similar to an HO-3 but can provide more significant limits for valuable possessions.
- HO-6 can protect condo owners’ from personal liability claims and damage to their personal belongings and provide additional living expenses.
- HO-7 can protect the structure of mobile or manufactured homes. This often includes personal liability coverage, personal belongings coverage and additional living expenses.
- HO-8 can protect architecturally significant or historic homes. Generally, these policies include personal liability coverage, personal belongings coverage and additional living expenses.
Ask your home insurance company if there are any additional insurance options you should be aware of. If you live in a high-risk flood zone, for example, a separate flood insurance policy may be necessary to protect your home from flood damage.
How Much Homeowners Insurance Do I Need?
Home insurance is not legally required, but many mortgage lenders will consider it a requisite to receiving a loan. If you’re using a mortgage lender, you may be required to purchase enough home insurance to cover the replacement value of your home if it’s damaged or destroyed entirely. These requirements may vary among mortgage lenders and by location.
Call Sam Buentello Insurance Agency to get started with a homeowners insurance quote today
How Many Homeowners Insurance Claims Can I Submit?
Typically, there is no limit to the number of home insurance claims you can file annually. However, keep in mind that filing multiple claims over a short period of time could cause your premiums to increase. Additionally, this may cause your insurance company to consider your home high risk and could lead to a cancellation of your insurance policy.
How Do I Get Homeowners Insurance?
The right home insurance policy is just a few clicks away. Contact Sam Buentello Insurance Agency to learn more about our homeowners insurance coverage and to speak to a home insurance agent today.