Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Driving is a necessary part of our everyday lives, and its risks can be high. Automobile insurance provides peace of mind when you’re on the road by helping to safeguard against various accident-related costs, according to your policy coverages.
Contact Sam Buentello Insurance Agency in Cedar Park, Texas, for personalized car insurance quotes from a reputable insurance company.
How Much Auto Insurance Do I Need?
Texas drivers must be prepared to cover the cost of an accident they cause. It’s essential to have auto liability insurance in case you are at fault to stay financially protected and compliant with local laws.
When it comes to auto insurance, there are two types of liability insurance that Texas drivers must maintain, including the following:
- Bodily injury liability may help cover third-party accident-related medical expenses.
- Property damage liability may help pay to repair or replace a third party’s property if you cause damage while driving.
In addition to these two types of coverage, your agent may recommend several other coverages based on your needs and budget.
- Collision coverage may help pay for damages to your vehicle if it collides with another object or vehicle.
- Comprehensive coverage may help pay for non-collision-related damages such as theft or fire.
- Guaranteed asset protection (GAP) coverage may help pay off your vehicle if the insurer deems it a total loss after a covered accident.
- Medical payment coverage (MedPay) may help cover accident-related medical bills for you and your passengers regardless of fault.
- Personal injury protection (PIP) may help cover accident-related medical bills plus other economic losses, such as lost wages.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage may help covers damages caused by someone without proper insurance.
If you lease or finance a vehicle, your lienholder requires full coverage insurance, which typically includes collision, comprehensive and gap coverage.
What Car Insurance Is Good For Electric Cars?
Texas electric car owners have the same auto insurance options as any other type of vehicle. Still, their higher average repair costs and a potential shortage of specialized technicians may cause higher premiums. With an experienced agent’s guidance, drivers can be sure they’re getting the most favorable coverage for themselves and their EVs.
How Far Back Do Insurance Companies Look?
Even if you have an accident or receive a driving infraction, the effect on your car insurance premiums may not be set in stone. Many insurers look at just the last 3-5 years of records when calculating costs – meaning that with each passing year without further incidents, charges associated with past mistakes may gradually disappear.
Sam Buentello Insurance Agency knows that having the right car insurance policy is essential. Our experienced team will help you get a plan tailored to fit your needs and budget. Contact us today for personalized service.