Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
Texas has one of the largest economies in the entire world, with a GDP worth nearly $2 trillion. It offers economic opportunities for large corporations and small businesses alike. You have the chance to start a great thing when opening your own business in the Lone Star State. However, you must carry appropriate commercial insurance to safeguard multiple assets and liabilities within your company.
As a community-focused, independent insurance agency, Sam Buentello Insurance is in a prime position to help all our neighbors in Cedar Park and beyond get quality business insurance. The right policy will prove instrumental in keeping your company secure both now and well into the future.
To get the plan that is perfect for you and your family, just get in touch with us today!
Common Business Insurance Questions
How Does Business Insurance Work?
Business insurance is, like any other type of insurance coverage, designed to ensure your business’s own security — even when costly, unexpected accidents occur. Severe weather, fires, break-ins, vandalism, lawsuits and any number of harmful accidents might occur — no matter how hard you work to protect your operations. The right insurance package will prepare you for any eventuality and help you afford the recovery costs that you might struggle to pay on your own.
What Does Business Insurance Cover?
There are countless risks and liabilities present in any business, which is why you need multiple types of coverage to receive adequate protection. Some of the plans you will likely want to carry include:
- Property Insurance: If something damages physical property — such as your building or possessions — then this coverage can help you repair or replace them.
- General Liability Insurance: This covers the business in the event it causes property damage or bodily injuries to another party, such as a client or vendor.
- Business Interruption Insurance: This helps you pay the bills if you must temporarily close after a damaging accident.
- Commercial Auto Insurance: When the company owns vehicles, this coverage will provide the requisite physical damage, liability and other benefits to help the company afford the costs of wrecks or other vehicle hazards.
- Workers Compensation Insurance: If an employee gets hurt on the job, they are often eligible for workers compensation. It will provide them supplementary income during their recovery.
- Errors & Omissions Insurance: Professional advice or mistakes could cause clients a financial loss. This coverage can compensate them on behalf of the business.
- Surety Bonds: If you are contractually obligated to certain clients, then bonds will guarantee them that you will repay them if you cannot meet your obligations.
Of course, there are numerous other policies available designed to protect you against specific risks and liabilities. These include:
- Inland Marine Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- Products/Completed Operations Liability Insurance
- Cyber Liability Insurance
- Umbrella Liability Insurance
- Hired/Non-owned Auto Liability Coverage
Ask our agents about the numerous other benefits that you might be able to add into your portfolio. We will help you choose the policy limits, specialty endorsements and deductibles to ensure that you receive optimized protection.
What Insurance Do I Need For A Small Business?
Small businesses need both expansive insurance coverage and an easy way to manage and afford it. To achieve all these benefits, see if you qualify for a business owners policy (BOP). These packages of coverage are designed with the small business owner in mind and contain several essential types of insurance in one place. They will also contain easily tailorable terms and premiums that can fit seamlessly into your overhead budget.