Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Texas roadways are among the most crowded and dangerous in America, particularly in urban areas. Nowhere is this more noticeable than in the suburbs that dot the I-35 corridor from Austin to San Antonio. These communities have experienced explosive growth in the last few decades, and with it has come major increases in infrastructure development, traffic and car accident risks.
As a community-focused, independent insurance agency, Sam Buentello Insurance is in a prime position to help all our neighbors in Cedar Park and beyond get quality car insurance. The right policy will prove instrumental in keeping you financially secure in case of any unexpected hazard on the road.
To get the plan that is perfect for you and your family, just get in touch with us today!
Common Car Insurance Questions
How Does Auto Insurance Work?
You don’t want anything bad to happen to your car. Still, you never know when you might have a wreck, a tree might fall on your car, or someone might sue you for causing an accident. One thing is certain, however: Accidents and all other vehicle hazards are expensive.
Car insurance is there to help you get yourself out of a tight financial bind in the event of an unexpected problem behind the wheel. A customized plan will help you pay for multiple costs from vehicle repairs to medical bills. You won’t have to dig too deep into your own pockets to afford one of life’s accidents.
Why Is Auto Insurance Important?
Car insurance makes wrecks, vehicle fires, vehicle theft and numerous other hazards affordable to any driver. You never really know when one of these accidents is going to occur, but you can be prepared for it by having insurance. Your policy can cover most or all of your recovery bills. This can help you return to the road in a safer, more secure and often easier manner.
What Auto Insurance Is Required By Law?
Most states understand how crucial auto insurance is in helping drivers be more responsible for themselves and others. That’s why they usually require drivers to carry coverage. Texas is one of 49 states that have minimum coverage requirements.
If you are registered to drive in Texas, then you must have at least:
- $30,000 bodily injury liability coverage per person, per accident
- $60,000 bodily injury liability coverage per accident
- $25,000 property damage liability coverage per accident
As an at-fault state, Texas requires insured drivers to pay for the damage they cause to third parties (other drivers, pedestrians, property owners) if an accident is deemed their fault. Liability coverage will pay for these third-party losses. If you do not have at least this coverage on an active policy, then you could face significant penalties.
Speak to one of our agents as soon as you find out that you need to update your coverage to comply with Texas’ standards.
How Much Auto Insurance Coverage is Recommended?
Our goal is to provide you with the most comprehensive car insurance policy possible. That’s why we recommend that you always carry more coverage than just the minimum limits required of you.
Our agents can help you augment your plan with:
- Increased liability insurance limits.
- Collision insurance that will pay for your car’s physical damage after a wreck.
- Comprehensive insurance that will pay for damage to your car from non-collision hazards — such as falling objects, hail, fire, theft or vandalism.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage that pays for your own damage if you become the victim of a hit-and-run accident, or if the driver who hits you either has no liability insurance or their limits are too low to pay for your losses.
- Personal injury protection (PIP) to cover costs of medical bills other expenses that you and your passengers accumulate if you get hurt in a wreck.
Plus, we can augment your plan with numerous other perks like:
- Gap insurance
- Roadside assistance coverage
- Rental car reimbursement
- Vanishing deductibles
- Replacement cost coverage
- Custom parts endorsements
If you are looking to pay the most affordable price on your plan, then all you have to do is call Sam Buentello Insurance. We offer policies from industry leading carriers, and we can comprehensively search the market to tell you which one offers you the best chances of discounts and other savings on the coverage of your choice.